The 100 Questions in this book are similar to questions which high school students and their parents/guardians ask.
The questions cover a range of issues these students face as they embark on their high school journey. These include:
- Successful transitioning into high school.
- Proper selection of courses at each high school grade level.
- Extracurricular activities and grades.
- The PSAT, SAT, ACT and ASVAB.
- College or other post-secondary plans.
Questions concerning personal issues that students face, for example, when they change schools for family reasons.
100 Questions is available on amazon.com