Succeeding in High School: A Handbook for Teens and Parents plus A College Admissions Primer helps students to:
- Lay a strong academic foundation in the ninth grade.
- Develop good organization skills.
- Establish successful study habits.
- Select high school courses to fit both their interests and their post-graduation plans.
- Handle stress.
- Develop coping skills to handle emotional challenges and distractions.
- Find appropriate extracurricular activities.
- Use a step-by-step approach to the competitive college admission process.
Succeeding in High School is available on Amazon.com.