Succeeding in Middle School is designed to assist parents and guardians working with their adolescents to make the three years of middle school a positive experience. Parents and guardians will discover how to help their students:
- Ease the transition from elementary to middle school.
- Develop organization skills which will last them beyond the middle school years.
- Establish sound study habits.
- Identify causes of stress so steps can be taken to reduce stress.
- Select appropriate middle courses.
- Plan high school courses in eighth grade.
- Get ready for the application process to competitive high schools/competitive high school programs if applicable.
Succeeding in Middle School is available on Amazon.com.